Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing 13

I have been looking at del.icio.us, furl and ma.gnolia social bookmarking sites. Anything that can help me orgainize and group like topics together to make my life easier, I am for. I set up a del.icio.us account and started grouping information I use at home and work. Now I won't have to look and look for some sites I do not use often. I can see using this with students by giving them specific sites from which they must do their research. They will have the opportunity to not be overwhelmed by information which will help them look for just what they need from the sites they are given. I also like being able to use any computer to get to my favorites. It saves time and I can I also see what others have found on related subjects and add their bookmarks to mine. I great way to share.

No comments: