Friday, July 11, 2008

Thing 17

I've been playing with Rollyo and can see where it can be used to organize sites I visit frequently or not so frequently. I can organize them by various topics, i.e. health, genology, reference and so on. This would give me easy access to get to them without having to read through a bunch of information through Goggle. I would be using those sites which I like best. There seem to be many of these organizaltional helpers now which is good, but it also means that I would be losing some good places to look at if I only use them. I believe we need to be able to have the organization, but we should also not forget to go out there and see if there is something better. It is always changing and I know that is hard to be to try and keep up everything as I don't want to sit at the computer very long to check out what is new.

No comments: