Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing 20 - Life As We Knew It

I have been exploring Youtube and Teachertube. I had fun looking up to see if my school was on either and then I looked at different subject areas. I did find our drumline and karate group on Youtube! On Teachertube, I looked up various subject areas and found some fun things for history and math. I also looked at book promotions and found the video I hope I will get on my blog. I've been having difficulties doing that. First, I lost my avatar! I had to go back to Thing 3 and review how to save it again on my blog. I obviously need to practice adding video, pictures, and slide shows more so that it will be second nature to me! Since I know I am making progess I haven't given up. I know I can do it, so I take a breather and then come back and it falls into place.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I love the teacher tube. It's great for commenting on things.